BulElectric Group Ltd. respects your to privacy rights. Whether you engage with BulElectric Group Ltd as an employee, client, user, citizen, etc., you have the right to protect your personal data. Such data may be your name, phone number, email address, etc.
Collection of personal data
We collect information from you when you use the contact form on our site. The information gathered includes your name, email address, and any other personal information you have voluntarily described in the message to us.
We will use your personal information to respond to your inquiry or to provide you with access to special information and / or offers. Personal information provided by you will not be given to third parties unless specifically requested by the State or Authorized Bodies / Authorities specified in the Privacy Statement.
Automatically collected information that is not personal data
The BulElectric Group Ltd. website automatically collects random information that is not personal (type of browser used, number of visits, average time, pages viewed). BulElectric Group Ltd. uses this information for statistical purposes, summarized in order to determine the attractiveness of its web page.
We apply a set of technical and organizational security measures to protect your Personal Data from illegal or unauthorized access or use as well as against incidental loss or damage to their integrity. These measures are developed in accordance with our information technology and related costs and compliance with the standards and practices applied in our industry.
Disclosure of personal data
Depending on the purposes for which we collect your Personal Information, we may disclose them to the following categories of recipients:
- a) Within our organization:
- To our authorized employees;
- To our related parties and subsidiaries;
- The members of our Network of Authorized Traders with whom you have been in contact;
- b) Third parties - business partners:
- Business partners: for example, trusted companies that may use your Personal Information to provide you with services and / or products that you have requested. We require these companies to comply with applicable law and policy and pay special attention to the confidentiality of your personal information;
- Service Providers of BulElectric Group Ltd.: companies providing services on account of or on behalf of BulElectric Group Ltd. for the purpose of providing such services (for example BulElectric Group Ltd. may provide your Personal Data to external service providers related to accounting);
(c) Other third parties:
- When required by law or necessary to protect the legitimate interest of BulElectric Group Ltd.:
- Implement the law, requests from state authorities, court decisions, court procedures, obligations related to accountability and information to state bodies, etc.;
- To confirm or enforce the procedures and contracts of BulElectric Group Ltd.; and
- To protect the rights, property or safety of BulElectric Group Ltd. and / or its clients;
- In connection with corporate transactions: when transferring all or part of the activities or infusion, merging, changing control, restructuring or liquidation of all or part of the business activities of BulElectric Group Ltd.
Please note that the third-party recipients mentioned in items b) and c) above - especially the suppliers of goods and services to you through the services or applications of BulElectric Group Ltd. or through their own channels - can collect separately Personal Data from you. In this case, these third-parties are solely responsible for the administration of this Personal Data and your relationship with them is governed by the confidentiality requirements they apply to you.
Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Your Personal Data may be transferred to recipients that may be located outside of the EEA as well as may be processed by us and those outside the EEA. We apply appropriate concrete measures to ensure an adequate level of protection of your Personal Data when transferring to countries outside the EEA, which generally do not provide the same level of data protection as applied in the EEA.
We will always inform you in a clear way when your Personal Data is transferred outside of the EEA. This information will be provided to you through special privacy notifications, related to specific services (including electronic communications services), electronic bulletins, reminders, surveys, offers, invitations to events, etc.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to access your Personal Information that we process and if such Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request to be corrected or deleted.
We have organized a Contact Point on Personal Data Protection issues where we will respond to your questions or requests related to this Policy, special privacy notices, and your Personal Data (and their Processing).
You may refer any questions, requests or complaints in connection with the application of this Policy or to take advantage of your rights described in this Policy to the following contacts on personal data protection issues:
BulElectric Group Ltd. Sofia, 1612, Ovcha Kupel Blvd.
Links to other sites
BulElectric Group Ltd. has links to other sites. BulElectric Group Ltd. is not responsible and does not affect the content and / or maintenance of these pages and is not liable for any damages resulting from their content and / or support.
Right to change
Last updated: 08.02.2019